Commercial greenhouse structures designed to growers needs.
TOTAL CONTROL OVER YOUR GREENHOUSE
You’re trying to grow bigger batches of higher-quality crops in your greenhouse – and you need to be able to do that while using water, fertilizer, energy and labor more efficiently.
Precision irrigation and fertigation let you do just that. They give you the highest levels of accuracy and control. So you can deliver the right mix of water and nutrients, in the right amounts, at the right time, straight to the roots of your plants.
And with cooling and humidification systems to control the climate in your greenhouse, they’ll help you grow more profitable crops in the most cost-efficient way.
Plus, digital tools allow you to automate the whole process, and monitor every stage of the crop lifecycle.
The result: you use your resources more efficiently and grow healthier crops. Every time. Whatever greenhouse, tunnel or net-house you’re growing in.
- Maximum light transmission compatible with heat loss, bearing in mind the main purpose
- Freedom from maintenance, taking into account not only the structural materials, but also the glazing system.
- Easy access to and within, the green house. Doors should be wide enough to permit entry of a barrow.
- Reasonably easy and simple erection.
- Cost. A relative matter. There is an excellent choice of structures to suit everyone's pocket.
- Adequate ventilation, a really important issue
- Adaptability for automation. i.e for ventilation, watering, heating, thermal screens etc.
MULTI SPAN GREENHOUSES
These are fixed open top ventilated greenhouse with multiple options to provide an ideal solution to grow a wide range of crops in varied climatic conditions.
>>Bay width: 8/9.6 meters
>>Gutter Height: 3m to 4.5m
>>Window Opening: 1.1m
>>Construction: Galvanised steel structure covered with special "Long Life" 3 layer greenhouse film & insect netting for sufficient ventilation
>>Easy to assemble
- Large air flow volume
- Excellent rain overlap
- Roll-up sides to provide additional ventilation
- Large scale professional flowers, vegetable growers and cutting companies
- Double side opening leads to more ventilation
- Warm tropical weather condition
- Horizontal trellis every 4 meters
- Hanging crops like Tomatoes, Cucumber and Bell pepper
- Best suited for growers with emphasis on climate control, optimal growth and high yields
- Independent roof opening by moving mechanism using European union certified geared motors, rack and pinions
- Sensor based automation
- 2 layers of film blown under compact pressure
- Options for Closed roof integrated system with exhaust fans and cooling pad
- Temperature and humidity control
- Suited for high valued crops , very cold or hot & dry climate.
- Economical solution to the farmers at low cost yet having main features of a standard greenhouse
- Prefabricated multi span structures with steel gutters
- Easy to build and expand 3-layered long life greenhouse film for roof
- All sides covered with insect netting
- Closed roof or open top ventilation
- Increased yield with improved crop quality and round the year production
- Saving in chemical and pesticide cost
- Widely used for vegetables, herbs, young plants and flowers.
- A simple solution to protect outdoor crops from rain and wind
- Adjustable film position to suit your crop needs
- Film protected by heavy duty tension cables
- Easy to build and rebuild with screw anchors
- Increases yield
- Saving in chemical and pesticide cost
- Widely used to advance short season crops like strawberries and most vegetables
- Quick assemble modular system
- Available in custom made spans in line with your plant row dimensions
- Easy removal of film covers for the dormant winter rest period
- Climbing crops supported with built in crossbars and wires
- Best suited for maximizing yield in raspberries, blueberries and grapes
ANTI BIRD COVER
- Mesh size 15 x15 mm up to 30 x 30mm
- Modular system of galvanised poles and tension wires
- Protection from heavy winds
- Durable and strong anti-bird netting in white / black / green
- Wide sheets for easy and fast coverings
- Designed to support bird sensitive crops like grapes, blue berries and raspberries
PREFABRICATED TUNNELS SUITABLE FOR HILLY TERRAINS
- Galvanised steel structure covered with special “Long Life” 3 layered greenhouse film
- Bay width: 5/6 meters | Gutter Height: 2.5m to 3m
- Skirting with aprons on all sides
- Insect netting for sufficient ventilation above aprons
- Telescopic insertion of the foundation
- Corridor cables with aluminium ferrule fixed to ground hooks for every columns to withstand high wind velocity
- Aluminium sliding, Polycarbonate or insect lock doors at gable end
- Options of Roll up side ventilation
- Option with “Y” socket for multi tunnel expansion.
- Options with umbrella top vent for more ventilation
- Modular, easy to self-build
- Multipurpose growing for flowers, vegetables and other crops
SHADE NET HOUSE
ECO SHADE NETTING
- Modular span : 5 x 5 meters
- Height : 3 to 5 meters
- Durable and strong mono filament netting (30%, 45%, 60%, 70% shade) with eyelets on the edges
- Protective from excessive sunlight, larger insect and wind
- Ideally suited for nurseries and pot plants
- Raw Material - P.E. Flat Tapes
- UV in KLY - 300KLY
- Weight - 90GSM (Approx)
MONO FILAMENT NETTING
- Shade Value - 40%, 50% & 70%
- Avaliable Colours - Green/Black
- Production Width - 1Mtr, 2Mtr, 3Mtr & 4Mtr
- Avaliable Length - 100Mtr upto 200Mtr
- Weight - 100GSM (Approx)
- Raw Material - HDPE monofilament
- UV in KLY - 500KLY
- One of the strongest greenhouse coverings
- Made of polycarbonate transparent as glass with natural ultraviolet filter
- With better retention properties the air pockets between the two walls act as an insulator and light transmission is very good through this material
- Better light diffusion
- Climate Control (Heating / Cooling)
- Grow lights
- CO2 Sprayer
- Pressurised Fogging
- Automated Vents